Il 3 dicembre alle 9:30 in Aula Scipione Bobbio ed Aula del Consiglio, sede di Piazzale Tecchio della Scuola Politecnica e delle Scienze di Base, Baker Hughes incontra laureati nei corsi di Laurea Magistrale nelle aree dell'Ingegneria Meccanica, Energetica, Elettrica e Chimica ed esamina candidature da sottoporre entro il 26 novembre.
We are looking for fresh Graduates (Master Degree) in Mechanical, Energy, Chemical and Electrical Engineering for the next generation of Pioneers, Problem Solvers, and Dreamers to join a legacy of Leadership.
Deadline for applications: 26th November 2019
ASPIRE Development Program (Early Career Program):
Please note: All applicants are invited for the company presentation. Only selected students will receive a confirmation email some days before the event. See the ASPIRE Development Programs
About Baker Hughes:
- Baker Hughes (NYSE: BKR) is an energy technology company that provides solutions for energy and industrial customers worldwide.
- With operations in over 120 countries and approximately 67,000 employees, we design, manufacture and deliver leading technology solutions for our customers. Powered by the industry’s only fullstream technology portfolio, and enabled by our people and scale, we drive productivity and improve outcomes for ourselves and our customers.
- From the first rotary drill bit to the world’s most extensive portfolio of compressors and gas turbines, and from digital solutions that predict outcomes to modular deepwater technology, for more than a century our inventions have been revolutionizing the industry.
- We are reducing the carbon intensity of our operations, applying proven low-carbon technology to help our customers meet their environmental goals, and innovating for the future of energy.
- At Baker Hughes, we are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Visit us at: